A trusted client advocate, Matt has skillfully guided buyers and sellers through over a thousand successful transactions. His calm personality and keen negotiation prowess ensure success in an increasingly competitive high-end market.
Those who partner with Matt benefit from his savvy marketing skills, discretion, and vast local knowledge. His promotional toolkit includes effective online marketing and targeted social media placement. In addition, his passion for video production brings next-level exposure to his sellers’ properties.
Licensed in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia, Matt has twice been named a GALA Salesperson of the Year. He’s also been recognized as one of Washingtonian Magazine’s “Top Real Estate Agents.”
Matt was raised in Bethesda. He lives in Wesley Heights with his wife, Natalia, their two daughters, Piper and Charlie, and their chocolate lab, Duke.
- Licensed Broker in Washington D.C., Maryland and Virginia
- MS in Real Estate, Johns Hopkins University (MSRE)
- Certified New Home Marketing Professional (CMP)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- 2X Awarded GALA Salesperson of the Year
- 5X Awarded GALA/MAME New Homes Sales Million-Dollar Club
Media/Publication Mentions: Bisnow, Curbed DC, Delta Associates Quarterly Condo Report, UrbanTurf, Washington Business Journal, Washington Post, Washington Life, Washingtonian, Northwest Current